Today I would like to draw your attention to one of the latest Kickstarter campaigns in area of boardgames – you would not be surprised, that I am recommending the wargame: Radetzky’s March – The Hundred Hours Campaign.
Some information from the crowdfunding page:
HOW TO PLAY
In this game the complexity is very low, the rules are simple and intuitive. The heart of the system is the command: simply check how many points you have in the turn, choose the formations you will activate, put them inside a mug; your opponent does the same, then mix and draw …!
- Complexity: 2 out of 5
- Solitaire Suitability: 4 out of 5
- Time Scale: Three hours turn
- Map Scale: 1km/hex
- Unit Scale: Regiments with their guns, battalions, two squadrons of cavalry
- Players: one or two
- Playing Time: two to six hours
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- One 22 x 34 inch map (55,8 x 86,5 cm)
- 216 counters
- Two player aid, colored cardboard (Terrain effect chart and Fast placement sheet)
- Rule Booklet (with complete order of battle, game tips, campaign history and sources)
- One 6-sided dice
Of course, what counts in boardgames is their physical appearance.
Sample, very detailed map:
If you want to learn more about the game you can: